Sticker text and credits
- Free speech includes the freedom to ignore.
- Free speech isn’t freedom from consequences.
- Text by Mike Hoye.
- The revolution will not be licensed.
- Free speech isn’t free if I’m forced to listen to you
- Free speech includes the freedom to BLOCK.
- Text by Lauren Hudgins.
- i ♥ free speech free association & bodily autonomy
- fewer rockstars more revolutionaries.
- Text by Briar Rose.
- intersectional feminism fuck yeah!
- an evolution of the “open source, fuck yeah!” sticker highlighting the important of intersectionality, a term first coined by scholar Kimberlé Williams Crenshaw.
- I ♥ Free Speech Free Association Bodily Autonomy
- (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻
- flipping tables / tableflip
- all technical decisions are political
- Nothing about us, without us.
- read a fucking book
- Christie bought a sticker with this wording years ago at an anarchist book fair in San Francisco.
- citizens not consumers
- Originally published by Stumptown Syndicate.
- open source fuck yeah, $ pay me!
- An adaption of the “open source, fuck yeah!” sticker originally published by the Open Source Bridge team in 2010.
- please go out of your way to not fuck people over
- Christie has a poster with this phrase on the wall of her office but can’t recall where it came from.
If no credit given, text by Christie Koehler.